"I am a graphic artist/illustrator living in Santa Monica, California, and as someone who live near the beach, I feel sympathy for those on the Gulf coast affected by Deepwater Horizon Catastrophe. Attached is a jpg of my 2.5" x 3.5" sketchcard that I'm donating for the cause. This illustration is also appearing for Illustration Friday topic at http://shihonakaza.blogspot.com. More of my artwork can be seen at http://www.shihonakaza.com."
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- You've gotta have heART -IF
- Betrayed -IF
- Small Hands -IF
- The situation is graphic -IF
- Teach the children well.... IF
- 123. SOLD "Make Change" -IF
- Life on the coast - IF
- the ties that bind -IF
- so sad -IF
- The Artists have spoken- they want to cause a Ripp...
- It's J.Cousteau's 100 birthday today
- Sea Turtles need help
- We are Family!
- 112.SOLD 111.SOLD 110.SOLD 109.SOLD Katriona Chap...
- 108.SOLD 107.SOLD 106.SOLD Heather Stillufsen is ...
- 105.SOLD Renee Kurilla is a children's illustrat...
- 104.SOLD 103.SOLD Stacia Stojanoff is an aspiri...
- Out Run
- Don't let the Shells fall Silent "THE SET" -Can w...
- ▼ Jun 11 (19)
Powered by Blogger.