Friday, June 11, 2010

112.SOLD
111.SOLD
110.SOLD
109.SOLD

Katriona Chapman:
I'm a children's illustrator... particularly interested in the natural world. I live in London and have a fox den in my back garden with 6 cubs living in it at the moment! I work in watercolour and coloured pencils. I've exhibited in the past in the National Exhibition of Wildlife Art in the UK. I'm represented by the Bright Agency.

http://www.katrionachapman.com
http://www.katrionachapman.blogspot.com

Katriona has added oil digitally- so those are digital prints. The ones with out are the originals.
Each card is available for a $10 donation- see details at right.

3 comments:

  1. Love these! We were on the same wavelength.
    Beautiful work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great action with the donation! congrats on the idea :) I'm really glad someone does something for the animals! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.