Friday, June 11, 2010

104.SOLD

103.SOLD

Stacia Stojanoff is an aspiring childrens book writer and illustrator living in the Pacific North West. Her textiles and graphic design background have enhanced her love for patterns, textures, and composition. Over the years, She has taken many photographs and have collected a variety of unique textures. She loves creating order out of chaos, so collage is right up her alley. A majority of her work is digital, as are these pieces, "Clean Up" and "Engulfed".

My artwork can be seen on my website and my blog

These are digital illustrations and will be digital prints. They are available for a $10 donation each. Please see details on right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.