Friday, June 11, 2010

Life on the coast - IF

122.
121.SOLD
120.SOLD

I currently live in Rhode Island after living the past sixteen years on the Monterey Peninsula in California. I'm a native New Englander who has come home to roost. I never live far from the ocean because I feel so connected to it.
Monterey Bay is a marine sanctuary. I feel incredibly blessed to have lived there!
Narragansett Bay is also a wonderful place teeming with sealife. There is an organization called Save the Bay that does many fundraisers and educational programs to educate the public about the importance of our oceans.

I'm a fine artist, an illustrator and a published children's book author making my home in Barrington, Rhode Island. I was a veterinary technician for most of my life, now making housecalls to those who are in need of help administering care of their ailing pets.

Thank you for this opportunity! Let these ripples make their mark ;)

~Laurel Gaylord~

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.