I currently live in Rhode Island after living the past sixteen years on the Monterey Peninsula in California. I'm a native New Englander who has come home to roost. I never live far from the ocean because I feel so connected to it.
Monterey Bay is a marine sanctuary. I feel incredibly blessed to have lived there!
Narragansett Bay is also a wonderful place teeming with sealife. There is an organization called Save the Bay that does many fundraisers and educational programs to educate the public about the importance of our oceans.
I'm a fine artist, an illustrator and a published children's book author making my home in Barrington, Rhode Island. I was a veterinary technician for most of my life, now making housecalls to those who are in need of help administering care of their ailing pets.
Thank you for this opportunity! Let these ripples make their mark ;)
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- You've gotta have heART -IF
- Betrayed -IF
- Small Hands -IF
- The situation is graphic -IF
- Teach the children well.... IF
- 123. SOLD "Make Change" -IF
- Life on the coast - IF
- the ties that bind -IF
- so sad -IF
- The Artists have spoken- they want to cause a Ripp...
- It's J.Cousteau's 100 birthday today
- Sea Turtles need help
- We are Family!
- 112.SOLD 111.SOLD 110.SOLD 109.SOLD Katriona Chap...
- 108.SOLD 107.SOLD 106.SOLD Heather Stillufsen is ...
- 105.SOLD Renee Kurilla is a children's illustrat...
- 104.SOLD 103.SOLD Stacia Stojanoff is an aspiri...
- Out Run
- Don't let the Shells fall Silent "THE SET" -Can w...
- ▼ Jun 11 (19)
Powered by Blogger.