Saturday, June 12, 2010

Peaceable Ocean Kingdom -IF

134.SOLD
Shioko Anderson

"I am a freelance illustrator living in Los Angeles, CA with my husband. I am originally from Japan and my home town was really close to the water. I love drawing animals and sea creatures. When I hear they are suffering, my heart aches. I am hoping the Gulf will be cleaned soon and it's my pleasure if I can be a part of the effort by contributing my illustration."


My website:

www.shiokoanderson.com


Note:

I drew this illustration digitally. So when someone buys it, a print out will be sent to the buyer. (I will try to print it out professionally on a nice sheet of paper.)

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Shioko, I received the print today & love it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad you like it! Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.