Saturday, June 12, 2010

Family Giving - IF

184.
183.
182.
181.

Michelle Munger

I really wanted to do something to help, especially after seeing countless pictures of these poor animals dying because of the oil and the people who are loosing their livelihood. I live in Texas, and even though the oil hasn't reached our shores just yet, we are still connected to those it has. I had each of my three children draw a picture of the oil problem through their eyes. I drew one from a picture that tugs at my heartstrings every time I see it.
These are digital pictures drawn using an art program called ArtRage on a wacom tablet. You will be getting a print on postcard quality paper.
Kelly Light, thanks for starting such a marvelous website.

http://MichelleMunger.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.