Saturday, June 12, 2010

Aussie Ripple -IF

189.SOLD
Its a lovely fundraiser you are making, and I wanted to send through a sketch about this topic. I wanted to draw something that represented some of the love I have for the ocean, and I guess hope for us all - it is so sad to see continual reminders of how humans continue to destroy the earth. We are far away (in Australia) but are shocked and saddened to see images from the oil spill and thoughts are with the affected animals and people. Meanwhile, there are discussions around new oil drills being built off from some of our beautiful beaches and reefs, such a Margaret River in West Australia. :(

Anyway, this is a little line drawing on paper and I thought I would submit to your cause.

Thank you,

Jess Racklyeft
Melbourne Australia
www.jessesmess.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.