Saturday, June 12, 2010

My own small way -IF

180.SOLD

Heather Jones

"I heard about what you were doing to help the animals in the gulf from an artist friend of mine, and I jumped on the chance to contribute.
I am a part-time graphic designer and aspiring art teacher with an illustration degree. My favorite things to draw are whimsical animal and food characters in a variety of (often silly) situations. Everything is sketched out in pencil and then the finished product is done digitally in Adobe Illustrator.
I have always been an animal lover, and it makes me beyond happy to know that in my own small way, I am helping those poor little victims of the oil spill."

this is a digital print.
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.