Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swim away

481.SOLD
480.SOLD

Hannah Marechal

'I love animals and am so sad about the oil spill, so I am very happy to be able to do something to help this cause. The jellyfish is a pencil sketch on cream card (8.5" x 7") and the whale shark with remora fish is an acrylic painting on thin cardboard (7" x 4.5"). My blog is: http://hmarechal.blogspot.com/'
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

Do you know how rare it is to see a whale shark?? Swimming at tremendous depths - they are not often spotted. They syphon their food by sucking in like a vacuum. They would be sucking in that oil and that dispersant straight inside. My daughter loves whale sharks. There are so many species effected- countless.-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.