Wednesday, June 16, 2010

emerge

458.SOLD
My name is Danielle Gaudet and I enjoy doing digital photography and altered works. The name of my piece is “We Will Emerge.”My photo is a simulation of the oil spill from the ocean floor with a sea turtle struggling to emerge from the sand. (upper left hand corner) It has been altered with digital film grain and printed on glossy photo paper . I am from Southeast Louisiana and want to sincerely thank all of those who are helping in one way or another. No part is too small.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

1 comment:

  1. Hello Danielle! Your art was featured in an article of mine about the oil spill. Thought you'd like to know. :)

    http://marisrandomities.blogspot.com/2010/06/oil-spill-take-action.html

    Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.