Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sea Turtles should live long long lives

395.SOLD
Jen Norton

I am an award-winning California artist and illustrator. I've never been to the Gulf, but I hope to go someday. I pray for this disaster to be cleared up, and I hope we learn enough from it that it may never happen again. I chose to draw the sea turtle because she has long been a symbol for creation in many cultures. In my illustration, she is rising like the sun, re-creating the clean sea in her wake (or, in this case, ripple). More of my work can be found on my web site at: http://www.nortonstudio.com . I also have a Facebook fan page...look for Jen Norton Art Studio, or follow the link from my home page.


Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.