Wednesday, June 16, 2010

413.SOLD He's overwhelmed

413.

Hi Ripplesketches.. I love this idea.. my illustration is digital so I would love it if you made it available to as many as would like to purchase it. I would love to send out multiple prints. Below is a little bio to include below the piece. Thanks for what you are doing!


David Wierzbicki is an illustrator, husband and daddy who lives in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. He's been drawing his whole life and has just recently started to attempt to grow food things in the backyard. He's overwhelmed by the garbage that we dump into our world but was overjoyed to hear about this simple, small way that he could help out.

3 prints available

You can see more of his artwork over at http://davidwierzbicki.com and on his sketching blog at http://whateveryouart.com.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.