Monday, June 14, 2010

still life

296.
My name is Angie. I am a writer, illustrator and artist. After my second daughter was Lucia Paz was stillborn, I began exploring my grief through poetry, painting, craft and art. I am the founder and editor of the website still life 365 (http://stilllife365.blogspot.com), which is a project conceived out of a sincere desire create a safe creative space for grieving parents and family members to explore the different aspects of life after pregnancy and neonatal loss. still life 365 publishes a piece of art or writing every day this year from other grieving parents, families and friends.

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.