Monday, June 14, 2010

271. Sold Auckland Ripple -IF

271.
My name is Carla Martell. I'm finding the way back home to my old
loves of illustration, printmaking & design, after ages spent working
in the crazy haphazard world of dance and theatre. I like making
things and creating endless to-do lists, and I've been taking part in
Illustration Friday challenges since March. I live in Auckland, New
Zealand.

This illustration is an artist's proof of an original etching, created
on zinc plate. It's on heavy cartridge in green-black tones. The image
size is 14.75 x 19.5 cm (approx 5.75 x 7.75").

I have a couple of blogs on the go, but the main one is here at:
http://scruffhome.blogspot.com/
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right



Good luck with it all!
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.