Monday, June 14, 2010

creatures that no longer exist

290.SOLD

"...And so,". In the future, we will be telling our grandchildren all about

the creatures that no longer exist.-- That is, unless we do something about

it now!

Melinda Stanley

I'm so appalled at what is

happening but I'm glad I can put forth some artwork that might make a

difference in both aiding the disaster and causing awareness.



A brief bio: I'm an illustrator/graphic designer living in Halifax, Nova

Scotia with my musical husband and our imaginary cat, Peaches.

Also, my recent post for Ripple: http://www.melindastanley.com/blog/?p=222

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.