Monday, June 14, 2010

Gannets

295.6 prints
Revelle Taillon

I am an artist who lives in New Hampshire, but for part of my life I lived in the Gulf in Pensacola and the white sand beaches were so beautiful. I can only imagine what they will look like soiled with that oil. My Dad lives in St. Petersburg as do my sister and one of my brothers. I haven't heard any news from them on this oil spill but I'm sure it's on their minds every day.

I draw my birds in pen and ink and colored pencil.

You can see more of my bird art on my blog at:
http://revelleimagemaker.blogspot.com/

I am happy to submit this piece of work for the benefit of all these poor animals that they can rescue, and cry silently for those underwater species. We can only imagine what devastation this will be doing to them.
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.