Rebecca Gavney Driscoll lives in Wisconsin. She paints in watercolor and her choice subjects are animals of all kinds. --Becky really really loves animals. I know her work and that love shows. Pelicans are the face of this disaster. Their wide spread wings heavy - their gaping beaks... It is almost too much to see. But we can do SOMETHING- no matter how small. A small sketch- a small donation. Please help.
You can see more of her work on her website
and her blog
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever w...
- Ripple takes shape!
- Footprints in the sand
- Talent and caring run in the family!
- The ripples go Far!- Dutch ripples!
- They are confused - Why can't they fly?
- Innocence Lost
- 53.SOLD 54.SOLD 55.SOLD 56.SOLD Katherine Blackmo...
- She didn't leave her heart in San Francisco- she's...
- It's World Ocean's Day
- It's day 50 of the oiling of the Sea.
- The Beach is for kids and the kid inside.
- Helping out- it's addictive
- Across the Pond- they want to keep the Pond clean
- ▼ Jun 08 (14)
Powered by Blogger.