Laura Burris enjoys painting, she also enjoys black ink and No. 2 pencil lead, as well as most other arts and crafts.
Bodies of water are some of her favourite places to spend time, whether reading, swimming, or soaking up sun.
She is thrilled to be able to support a helpful cause such as this because bringing hope to life is so important.
I'm so grateful that Laura tossed her pebbles in the water! Her cards are available for a $10 donation for each. See donation details to the right.
Laura is Priscilla Burris' daughter. You can see Priscilla's cards HERE
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever w...
- Ripple takes shape!
- Footprints in the sand
- Talent and caring run in the family!
- The ripples go Far!- Dutch ripples!
- They are confused - Why can't they fly?
- Innocence Lost
- 53.SOLD 54.SOLD 55.SOLD 56.SOLD Katherine Blackmo...
- She didn't leave her heart in San Francisco- she's...
- It's World Ocean's Day
- It's day 50 of the oiling of the Sea.
- The Beach is for kids and the kid inside.
- Helping out- it's addictive
- Across the Pond- they want to keep the Pond clean
- ▼ Jun 08 (14)
Powered by Blogger.