Casey has felt the positive vibes of doing something and has come back with more sketchcards!!
Casey Girard is an illustrator in Boston, MA. If you go to her blog you'll see she already has a fascination with the sea. She's has sent us two cards.
You can see more of Casey's work Here
Each of Casey's sketchcards can be purcahsed for a $10.00 donation. See details to the right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever w...
- Ripple takes shape!
- Footprints in the sand
- Talent and caring run in the family!
- The ripples go Far!- Dutch ripples!
- They are confused - Why can't they fly?
- Innocence Lost
- 53.SOLD 54.SOLD 55.SOLD 56.SOLD Katherine Blackmo...
- She didn't leave her heart in San Francisco- she's...
- It's World Ocean's Day
- It's day 50 of the oiling of the Sea.
- The Beach is for kids and the kid inside.
- Helping out- it's addictive
- Across the Pond- they want to keep the Pond clean
- ▼ Jun 08 (14)
Powered by Blogger.