Sara Butcher-Burrier gives again as she creates worlds of her own with watercolor. And I want to move there! She loads a lot of emotion onto that brush.
Sara's gorgeous work is here.
Sara's card can be purchased for a $10 donation. See the donation details to the right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever w...
- Ripple takes shape!
- Footprints in the sand
- Talent and caring run in the family!
- The ripples go Far!- Dutch ripples!
- They are confused - Why can't they fly?
- Innocence Lost
- 53.SOLD 54.SOLD 55.SOLD 56.SOLD Katherine Blackmo...
- She didn't leave her heart in San Francisco- she's...
- It's World Ocean's Day
- It's day 50 of the oiling of the Sea.
- The Beach is for kids and the kid inside.
- Helping out- it's addictive
- Across the Pond- they want to keep the Pond clean
- ▼ Jun 08 (14)
Powered by Blogger.