I'm a Dutch illustrator. I mainly work for childrens' books, magazines and television.
Most of the time I work with acrylic paint and pencils. Sometimes I use a bit of Photoshop.
Every day I read the latest news about the oil spill in the Dutch newspapers and on the internet.
Its so frustrating that the oil just keeps on flowing into to ocean.
I hope I can contribute a little bit by donating artwork.
-I thought Tienke's words were just right. I said it before- I'll say it again- The oceans divide us AND unite us. (it's a small world after all!;))
Hugs to Tienke! You can see Tienke's work HERE
Her card can be purchased (and patiently waited for cause it comes from far away) for a $10 donation. See details at the right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever w...
- Ripple takes shape!
- Footprints in the sand
- Talent and caring run in the family!
- The ripples go Far!- Dutch ripples!
- They are confused - Why can't they fly?
- Innocence Lost
- 53.SOLD 54.SOLD 55.SOLD 56.SOLD Katherine Blackmo...
- She didn't leave her heart in San Francisco- she's...
- It's World Ocean's Day
- It's day 50 of the oiling of the Sea.
- The Beach is for kids and the kid inside.
- Helping out- it's addictive
- Across the Pond- they want to keep the Pond clean
- ▼ Jun 08 (14)
Powered by Blogger.