Friday, June 18, 2010

582 SOLD Life Rafts


My name is Hatem.. I am almost 3 years now in Canada..before that I lived all my life in Egypt, and have been an illustrator ever since I started working ..I started drawing since I can't remember.. I've worked for publishers for children magazines and books, newspapers, advertising agencies, animation companies and some web-based stories for children.. from many countries all over the world. I love to work in the children market especially since I became a father..

I live in New Brunswick Canada with my wife, son, 2 dogs, a cat and a guinea pig ..so it's a full house :), I want my son to have a good future and to value what's important .. I hope I can be a good example for him and could make him and other children happy with my little illustrations :)

you can find my work on my blog:  http://metahatem.blogspot.com/
children's illustrators : http://www.childrensillustrators.com/hatem

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.