Friday, June 18, 2010

560 SOLD Octopus Garden


My Name is Aileen Casey, I'm an illustrator living and working in Connecticut. I grew up and still have family at the Jersey Shore. I can't imagine what life must be like for the people, the wildlife and the economy in the Gulf area. The beach is in my blood and this is such a tragedy. I'm very happy to be participating in your project. My picture is "Octopus Garden" and I will provide a digital print to the purchaser.

More of my work can be seen at www.fifishead.blogspot.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

- I grew up on the Jersey Shore as well. I would go crabbing off of a pier in Bayville into the bay with my Dad. - The smell of the beach, the salty crust on your skin- when you grow up in it- it stays with you! -Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.