Thursday, June 24, 2010

687SOLD -688 In the Hands of Hope

687.SOLD It's All In Our Hands

688. Hope

My name is Roxanne Vise, I'm a fine artist and mom and right now paint in encaustic and acrylic. These little works called, "Hope" and "It's All In Our Hands", are pen and ink and watercolor and measure about 3" x 4" and I'm so grateful to offer them to help make the ripple continue.

Thank you Kelly for creating this great project and providing a way for artists to help.

I hope you all enjoy them - ripple on!

More of my work and links to my blogs and Etsy shop can be found
here: http://www.visestudio.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Susan from NY for creating a ripple with my sketch card, "It's All In Our Hands" - I am so grateful to you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.