Thursday, June 24, 2010

683-684 Back to the Ocean

683. SOLD Which is the way back to the ocean?

684. Mamma, we are surrounded

Hi, my name is Adrienne Seet and I am an illustrator and TV producer living in Oslo, Norway. I was filled with a sense of urgency to finish these illustrations even though I have much work to do. I read about Kelly's commendable effort in Illustration Friday and I hope that my small effort helps the world and the ocean in some way.

Here are my two small contributions; 'Which is the way back to the Ocean?' and 'Mamma, we are surrounded'. Both are original illustrations done in watercolour pencil and ink on Canson watercolor paper, measuring approximately 4" x 6".

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

Prints are also available for $10 donations after the originals are sold. For sale on my blog site http://littlepixyboots.blogspot.com upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.