Thursday, June 24, 2010

669-670 No Matter How Small

669. SOLD A Person's a Person

670. SOLD Make Yourselves Heard!

My name is Deborah Davidson and I am a Japan-based translator and Etegami artist. Etegami is a traditional Japanese postcard art that combines drawings with words-- in this case, the accompanying words are a quote from Horton Hear a Who by Dr. Seuss. Each of my Etegami is a hand-painted original on a soft washi postcard (approx 4" x 6").

To learn more about Etegami go to my Etegami blog: http://etegamibydosankodebbie.blogspot.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these pieces. I have been feeling these words of Dr. Seuss were so perfect for this, but wasn't sure how to incorporate them. You have done it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces! "Horton" is a perfect story for this situation.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.