Thursday, June 17, 2010

514 SOLD First Swim


My name is Kagan Glenn and I am an artist and writer living in Salt Lake City, UT. I felt drawn to this project due to the fact that the effects of the Gulf Coast oil spill ripple outwards, reaching all of us. The Kemp's Ridley turtle in my illustration is the most endangered species of sea turtle in the world. The oil in the Gulf Coast could effectively push them to extinction. While creating this piece I tentatively titled it First Swim. I hope it helps to raise awareness and money for the clean up efforts that are so important in that area at this time.

http://onehundredpaperstars.typepad.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.