Thursday, June 17, 2010

489 SOLD Ghosts of the Gulf


I'm Heather, and I am a self-taught artist just putting my feet out into the world of illustration. Art has been a part of my life since I was young, and I have finally made the choice to make it a career. :)
I live very close to the Gulf, and I am deeply affected by what this disaster means- it will haunt us for decades to come. This illustration is titled "Ghosts of the Gulf" and is dedicated to all those that will not survive this catastrophe.
You can visit my blog at whiteoctopusillustration.blogspot.com. Thanks to everyone that is helping to make a difference!
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.