Thursday, June 17, 2010

491 & 492 Be Strong, Animals!

491.SOLD BOTHBe Strong, Whales!

492. SOLDBe Strong, Octopus!
I'm Belinda Strong but I'm mostly known as Bee - pleased to meet you!
I'm a freelance illustrator from Melbourne, Australia. Currently I'm
represented for licensing by the Heartfelt agency in London.
I also have my own range of paper goods which you can find in my Etsy
store (link below).

These cards are 4" x 6" printed on lightly textured card stock.

My blog is: http://honeyjumble.blogspot.com
My website is: www.littlebeehive.com.au
My Etsy store is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebeehive

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed these!!! They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Nina! I will be contributing some more soon... I'll give you a heads-up if I remember to!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.