Thursday, June 17, 2010

493 SOLD Home of the Egrets


Living just an hour inland from the west coast for most of my life, I've often seen egrets and other seabirds fly in to our valley ahead of storms to take refuge. Fortunately, they're able to return to their beach homes as soon as the storm has passed. I wish those on the Gulf coast could be as fortunate, right now.

I'm hoping and praying that the sea birds and other creatures of the Gulf coast will be able to happily return to their own homes, made healthy again, in the near future. May these little ripples of donations help them to see that day.

~T.J. Johnson, lifelong wildlife lover and painter, fledgling illustrator, sometimes blogger - http://tinkerart.typepad.com/tinker_art/

2.5x3.5 sketchcard, "Ripple," mixed media (acrylic, watercolor, pen and colored pencil on bristol) "

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.