Monday, September 27, 2010

976-983 Melinda B - last Ripples















--


I've always had a particular passion for whimsical children’s illustrations, animals and fantastical beasts. I began drawing as a young child, brimming with wild images from my imagination. This creative expression grew into a genuine love of drawing, and eventually design and photography, and has blossomed into a personally rewarding and lucrative freelance career. The animal kingdom has been a great inspiration to me throughout my artistic life. How all the creatures of the world developed in their own unique way is just amazing to me, I am in awe of the natural living world. Life is the most beautiful art I have ever seen. At heart, I am an adventurer, traveler, and explorer of life. My artwork is intrinsically inspired and enriched by my life's experiences and adventures both at home and abroad. I am an active member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators and an award winning, Signature member of the Colored Pencil Society of America.
My sketchcard artworks for Ripple are 2.5"x3.5" and were created with colored pencils, pen & ink, and gouache on several different surfaces including rag board, arches hot press watercolor paper, and colored & textured cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.