Monday, September 27, 2010

973-975 John Deininger's amazing paintbrush


When not illustrating in a small Seattle apartment, I’m usually out in the wilds of ocean, grass, and mountain - overwhelmed by the big thing we are a small part of. The age, beauty, diversity, and power of the natural world is an endless inspiration for art and story - there is still so much we don’t understand! And my heart crushes when the natural world is run over by our human emotions of material-want and greed.

Thank you, Kelly, for giving artists and donors a wonderfully thoughtful (and beautiful) way to reach out and keep our inspiration alive!

The sketches are watercolor on Strathmore bristol, 5”x7”.

-John Deininger


Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.