Friday, July 16, 2010

Power out - JJK cards

JARRETT'S CARDS- I'm up here at our 250 year old fixer upper in MA. We've had some storms roll through. The power went out @ 6:30 and is back on now @ 8:18. I will go by the time stamp on the email and tell each person who won. Sorry for this unforeseen seen hiccup. Now I'm off to the emails- Kelly


UPDATE: THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED_ AND TOLD TO CC ME THEIR DONATIONS....If you didn't hear from me- I'm sorry- you didn't get one of JJK's awesome cards. I had so many emails- I can't respond to each one. Thanks for coming out in such numbers- Jarrett's work is certainly worth it!!  Thanks to JJK for these wonderful water colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.