Friday, July 16, 2010

G20.SOLD HOLD GREAT AMERICAN ILLUSTRATOR CARD - JARRETT KROSOCZKA

These are 5.5" X 7", india ink and water color

 Jarrett Krosoczka is the author / illustrator of nine - count 'em nine - picture books. Goodnight Monkey Boy, Punk Farm and My Buddy Slug are three of the fun filled titles.  These days Jarrett's riding the Graphic Novel express with his award winning young graphic novel series "Lunch Lady". About a school Lunch Lady and her secret life as a crime fighting powerhouse - spatucopter in hand.

Jarrett has so much ahead of him as Lunch Lady the motion picture is in the works and new books are coming out this fall!

"Like everyone else, my heart grows heavier with each news report and image of the devastation that the BP oil disaster has brought to the Gulf region. "-JJK

Rules on $50 cards to the right--->
Be the first to send inquiry ONLY. After you hear from me- go run and donate!-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.