Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sometimes we need artists to look so we can see

26.SOLD
27. SOLD
28.SOLD
29.SOLD

Salli S. Swindell is a creative tornado and an illustrator/designer living in Ohio. She is one half of the blog team for They Draw and Cook.

I was so taken aback when these were in my email. Wow. We do get caught up in caring for living things with "faces". I stopped and thought about the plant life. The coral. What supports what lives below the sea. It will die. No one can wash it.
Salli points out it's beauty, it's inspiration and makes us think. - that's why art is cool.

You can see more of Salli's work :
Salli's website
Salli's blog

Each of these cards can be purchased for a $10 donation. See donation details to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.