Tho there's a tear in your eye - you'll get by. That's the time you must keep on trying Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just smile.....
Eric's cards make me smile!
Eric Barclay is an illustrator and designer living in Texas. His first children's book is due out this fall in the EU, and he's currently working on a second. -Eric sent that bio,... I'm gonna add on to this a bit... Eric is a fantastic character designer. Character design is a real specific skill. It's finding the personality of the character thru shapes and curves and line. When you're really good at it- you have fans who stare and go "How'd he think to draw that that way?" "Hmmm- maybe I'll try to figure that out and steal- er -I mean - borrow- I mean -er- be influenced" - I said too much! - I'm a big fan and you should be too!
This is Gouache on watercolor paper - a mini painting - a Barclay original for $10!
Eric's card can be yours for a $10 donation. See donation details to the right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- People protect what they love. Jacques Yves Coust...
- "A person's a person, no matter how small." -Dr. S...
- Oliver's Army - on their way
- It will be a better day for the sea turtles - we c...
- Smile tho your heart is aching.....
- What lies under the oil- beauty
- Spreading Hope and Joy and ripples
- Australia sending ripples
- ▼ Jun 09 (8)
Powered by Blogger.