Alicia "Kat" Dillman is an illustrator who lives in the San Fransisco Bay Area with her boyfriend and two Studio Kitties. Kat paints digitally using Corel Painter, mainly for children's books.
As someone who grew up in the Bay Area with it's miles and miles of tidal wetlands and marshes, news of oil spills is always heart wrenching.
These are digital illustrations and will be digital prints. Alicia will sign the back for you.
Alicia's cards are each available for a $10 donation-see details to the right.
Experience Kat's work on her website
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- People protect what they love. Jacques Yves Coust...
- "A person's a person, no matter how small." -Dr. S...
- Oliver's Army - on their way
- It will be a better day for the sea turtles - we c...
- Smile tho your heart is aching.....
- What lies under the oil- beauty
- Spreading Hope and Joy and ripples
- Australia sending ripples
- ▼ Jun 09 (8)
Powered by Blogger.