"Eden is 8 years old and in the second grade, and Briar is 6 years old and in Kindergarten. We're from Nashua, NH. Both girls are both fanatical about helping animals. Eden is completely vegetarian and has been forever, and Briar even had her birthday guests donate to the World Wildlife Fund instead of bringing her presents. They soooo, wanted to help out with this cause. It's just heartbreaking the damage that this oil spill has caused."
The kids get it! Watch kids at the beach. They revel in it. The kids have a connection to the magic of the ocean - We grown ups have to close our eyes and remember that feeling.
Michele Henninger is the rightly proud Mama of these two artistes! Her card at the bottom shows she remembers that feeling. Please check out her work on her website and her blog.
These cards are available for a $10 donation. See details at the right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- People protect what they love. Jacques Yves Coust...
- "A person's a person, no matter how small." -Dr. S...
- Oliver's Army - on their way
- It will be a better day for the sea turtles - we c...
- Smile tho your heart is aching.....
- What lies under the oil- beauty
- Spreading Hope and Joy and ripples
- Australia sending ripples
- ▼ Jun 09 (8)
Powered by Blogger.