Sunday, June 27, 2010

718. Babe in Arms


The name for my submission is "Babe In Arms" because I drew this with my baby sleeping next to me; and because the animals affected by the spill have become as vulnerable and need as much care, now, as human babies. It breaks my heart to think of all the little bodies covered in that slick. I'm from land-locked Toronto and have never seen the ocean (any ocean!) though I hope to one day with my kids.

Because I work digitally I can provide a high-res, good quality print on card stock for the potential buyer.

Andrea E S Bowers
http://www.andreabowers.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.