Sunday, June 27, 2010
718. Babe in Arms
The name for my submission is "Babe In Arms" because I drew this with my baby sleeping next to me; and because the animals affected by the spill have become as vulnerable and need as much care, now, as human babies. It breaks my heart to think of all the little bodies covered in that slick. I'm from land-locked Toronto and have never seen the ocean (any ocean!) though I hope to one day with my kids.
Because I work digitally I can provide a high-res, good quality print on card stock for the potential buyer.
Andrea E S Bowers
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- 736. SOLD Hope Floats
- 734. 735. Ducks
- 733.SOLD Love for the Beaches and Ocean
- 731. 732.SOLD A Little Sparkle
- 730. SOLD A lot of helping hands...
- 729. SOLD Last Dive
- 727. SOLD 728. Ocean Elemental
- 726. SOLD No Colors, No Life
- 725. SOLD Nice to feel like I might be helping...
- 724. SOLD Octo in Oil
- 723. SOLD Dolphin Sunset
- 721.SOLD 722. Banished...
- 719. sold720.SOLD In the Sand
- 718. Babe in Arms
- ▼ Jun 27 (14)
Powered by Blogger.