Sunday, June 27, 2010

725. SOLD Nice to feel like I might be helping...


My name is Virginia Fitzgerald and this is my second contribution to the Ripple blog.  It has been such a fulfilling experience and so nice to feel like I might be helping out a little.  Also last week I was at the beach in New Hampshire and I was really struck by the enormity of this disaster as I waded in the cool, clear ocean water.  I want to do all I can to help!! thank you!!

See more of my work here:
www.virginiafitzgerald.blogspot.com
 www.virginiafitzgerald.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network...

    Join millions who have already found better strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.