721.SOLD"Banished Ashore" 4x6 watercolor/acrylic on watercolor postcard
722. "Those Aren't Urchins' 5x5 mixed on watercolor paper
My name is Misty Rich. I am 37, have lived in Northern California all of my life, and am an avid animal lover, writer, artist, film buff and a graphic designer-by-day. As a conceptual artist and illustrator, I have aspired to work in the art/film/publishing industries, including writing and illustrating children's books. I am currently putting together a gallery show for the month of July, and am designing my own greeting cards.
Right now you can view more about me at these sites:
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.
- ► March (8)
- ► September (64)
- ► August (70)
- ► July (87)
- 736. SOLD Hope Floats
- 734. 735. Ducks
- 733.SOLD Love for the Beaches and Ocean
- 731. 732.SOLD A Little Sparkle
- 730. SOLD A lot of helping hands...
- 729. SOLD Last Dive
- 727. SOLD 728. Ocean Elemental
- 726. SOLD No Colors, No Life
- 725. SOLD Nice to feel like I might be helping...
- 724. SOLD Octo in Oil
- 723. SOLD Dolphin Sunset
- 721.SOLD 722. Banished...
- 719. sold720.SOLD In the Sand
- 718. Babe in Arms
- ▼ Jun 27 (14)
Powered by Blogger.