Saturday, June 19, 2010

607 SOLD Ripple Away the Sea Monster!


My name is Diana de Oliveira and I'm a Portuguese industrial designer, but I love to illustrate and animate specialy animals and nature things. I'm a scout and soon I learned to live with nature so I spend lots of time outside breathing fresh air. I think this precious things that Earth gave us should mean the world to us, but clearly and unfortunately, they don't mean this to everyone.
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s #1 Social Trading Network...

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered better strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their trades automatically

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.