Saturday, June 19, 2010

592 SOLD Whales Know



My daughter, Harmony, 11, has a fierce heart for all animals of the world (she hopes to travel the world caring for them, some day), which is also equal to her love of painting. As soon as I shared the Ripple blog with her, she set to work with her watercolors, to recreate an image that the oil spill has stamped on her mind. It is a 5x7 titled "Whales Know". We hope that in some small way this can help create a better hope and a better future for all of these innocent creatures.
Jenny (mom) and Harmony Hillman
Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great job!! Beautiful color! It's wonderful that you care enough about animals to contribute your painting too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.