Saturday, June 19, 2010

596 SOLDThe Dress


I am an artist/illustrator/mom living outside of Boston, MA. I love doing anything creative and messy. For the past four years I have been working on a body of work which I call the Dress Project ~ I create and recreate the dress form in a myriad of media and materials. The 'dress' image is a vehicile for me to explore emotion, ideas and opinions. For the Ripple project I realized that I needed to create a dress representing some of the many animals affected by this oil spill because this disaster just makes my heart ache!!!!

Virginia Fitzgerald
http://virginiafitzgerald.blogspot.com/2010/06/illustration-friday-ripple-special.html
www.virginiafitzgerald.blogspot.com
www.virginiafitzgerald.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.