Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tonight!- Otis Frampton draws live for Japan

Otis Frampton is a truly talented guy. He draws commissioned cartoon masterpieces live on UStream.
I have watched many times think "How does he do that?" - He's working his magic for good tonight.

He will draw tonight @ 6 PM CST - Here's some links and a blurb from his blog:

"This Sunday I will be having a 6 hour Tsunami relief artcast starting at 6:00PM CST and going until midnight. I will be donating the money I made from the "Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah" commission as well as the money I make from that night's 7-7-Sunday commissions to the Red Cross Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami relief effort."

Otis' BLOG

Otis' USTREAM CHANNEL

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Nice Article. I like to buy online watches and jewellery through Bid. I get a good choice from it.
    Auctions Australia Online

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.