Wednesday, August 18, 2010

G44. SOLD Great American illustrator Carlyn Beccia

Carlyn beccia is the wonderful illustrator of these books:
I Feel Better, with a Frog in my Throat
History's Strangest Cures

(Houghton Mifflin 2010)

 
The Raucous Royals:
Test your Royal Wits: Crack Codes, Solve Mysteries, and Deduce Which Royal Rumors are True

Houghton Mifflin 2008

 In 2008, Beccia's debut book, Who Put the B in the Ballyhoo? was a the Golden Kite honor recipient for picture book illustration. In 2009, Beccia was the winner of the International Reading Association's 2009 Children's and Young Adult Book Award for Intermediate-Nonfiction.

Find out more about her @ http://www.carlynbeccia.com/index.htm

this is a digital print


Rules on $50 cards to the right--->
Be the first to send inquiry ONLY. After you hear from me- go run and donate!-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.