Wednesday, August 18, 2010

EYEWITNESS REPORTS ART from the HEART -makes a difference!

 Ripple has taught me a lot- not the least of which is What Art Can Do - and what ARTISTS CAN DO TOGETHER!!!

Many of the artists who have contributed to Ripple are also stepping up to stomp out with GIANT ROBOT POWER- children's literacy issues and supporting 826 LA - a Non-profit writing tutorial center.

 Check out Dan Santat's site about it HERE

If I have created any new fans of these artists- I'm thrilled!- but unlike here at Ripple- I will be bidding against you- so LOOK OUT!

Here's a list of the artists who keep sending meaningful ripples out into the world:

MO WILLEMS
MATT PHELAN
JARRETT KROSOCZKA
MELANIE HOPE GREENBERG
TOM WARBURTON

 DAN SANTAT
 BOB BOYLE
JESSE JOSHUA WATSON



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.