Monday, August 2, 2010

877. sold 878.sold A small contribution to a very large problem

877sold

878.sold

I am a visual artist living in Stouffville Ontario Canada. My work is in watercolour, mixed media and Sumi-e [Japanese ink painting] I just happened across this project and think it is a fantastic idea.  My family spent many wonderful days on gulf coast beaches and I wanted to make a contribution.

These are two Ensō  paintings - Japanese meaning circle. It symbolizes enlightenment, strength, elegance, the Universe, and the void. It also symbolizes an "expression of the moment". All things we need to deal with this crisis.  It  is usually painted in one movement  and there is no possibility of modification. They are original paintings 2.5 in by 3.5  ATC size in acrylic paint on rice paper mounted on acid free card stock with my chop or seal.

A small contribution to a very large problem.

Diana Bullock
www.alternativesinart.ca
http://dbullockalternativesinart.blogspot.com

Each card is available for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.