Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Ripples

93.SOLD
94.
95.SOLD

Susan Walker has great kids! Look how they decided to do something too!

Susan Walker living in Harmony, PA is mom of one plus triplets who creates almost daily iin her sketchbook or illustration jobs and blog now and again as well.I am a pen/ink illustrator but can't stay out of the paint and throw in a bit of whimsy now and again too. I hope you enjoy these colorful towns as they let the life and beauty show on the outside for all to enjoy. I am honored to be able to contribute in some small way to help out the wildlife and bring a little smile to those who have received these works and area reminder too of their contribution in this effort.
"Coming together is beginning. keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
Henry Ford


Susan Walker's work can be seen HERE and HERE

Each of these cards are available for a $10 donation. See details at the right.

1 comment:

  1. I love this seagull! I just donated so I can have this sweet card. Thanks! Terrific idea Kelly, glad I found your site :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.