Thursday, June 10, 2010

91. SOLD

Amanda Makepeace is a visual artist with a passion for Nature. Her days are spent taking inspiration from the beauty in her own backyard. She lives in the Georgia countryside with her daughter and two cats.


"I just wanted to say how much it means to me that you've taken on this project. For weeks I have felt helpless and saddened by the disaster in the gulf and now this gives me something I can do to help. Thank you!"

I wanted to share Amanda's thoughts- it's what this blog is all about. We can all do something, no matter how small, so we don't feel helpless.

You can see more of her work HERE

Her card is your for a $10 donation. See details at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Long Island,New York/Amherst,MA
I draw therefore - I am.....

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.